Re: Index management

From: Don Burleson <don_at_burleson.cc>
Date: 7 May 2004 13:36:34 -0700

> In the context of the present discussion, however, was is most
> interesting is the distance that apparently now exists between Don and
> Mike on the issue. I hope the divorce won't be too messy.

As usual, totally wrong. . .

Actually, anybody with the balls to bother arguing with you loosers should be commended.

In fact, I'm so impressed with his posts here that I just hired him. He starts in 3-weeks:

http://dba-oracle.com/oracle_news/2004_5_11_burleson.htm

If you want to retain him to explain index internals to you, here are his rates:

http://www.dba-oracle.com/consulting_prices.htm#ault Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 15:36:34 CDT