ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace

From: D <bbcrock_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2004 12:08:43 -0700

I am getting the space quota exceeded error, ORA-01536, however I'm getting it incorrectly. I never used oracle quotas for any user. To humor oracle, I set every user to unlimited tablespace and that had no effect on the database. All users are affected by this, including the schema owner. What I have is one schema owner and a dozen users who fall under two roles. I want to set all the rights at the role level if possible.

I fixed this problem last year but can't figure out what I did. I remember I found out that we received this message in error, possibly related to schema owners...

This problem occurs when I try to enable some constraints or insert data.

I am not a DBA, I am a developer who works with DBAs.

Don Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 14:08:43 CDT