How do 8i advnaced replication triggers work?

From: Chris Irwin <chrissirwin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 May 2004 09:12:22 -0700

Hi,

I am using Updateable Snapshot replication and have come across a problem with my applicaitons row-level triggers. It seems as though when a snapshot refresh occurs, an INSERT trigger is fired for each row in of the tables that are replicated. Is this correct behaviour? Why is it that an INSERT trigger is fired?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 11:12:22 CDT