oracle9i RAC on WIndows Server

From: Prem K Mehrotra <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2004 06:32:37 -0700

We are looking into using Oracle9i RAC on Windows servers. I have heard that RAC does not work well on Windows Server because clustering software on Windows server is not good. One project at ADP switched from Windows to Solaris. I want to get other people's opinion. I do not want to be burnt. I know Linux clusretin is much better but Limux is still not popular in our data center. Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 08:32:37 CDT