Re: Index management

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 7 May 2004 00:57:41 -0700

"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_tbigpond.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<Iqqmc.24215$TT.6519_at_news-server.bigpond.net.au>... <SNIP>

> What did you think of the slides ?

I think they make a dramatic contribution to road safety. (you probably don't remember that UK road safety advert !)

Actually, I think I need to spend a lot of time going through them to see if my brain is able to understand some of the more technical parts. However, from a first walk through, they look excellent.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Norm (Behind the firewall). Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 02:57:41 CDT