Information for every client connected to the database

From: benazir <benazir_zardari_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2004 20:38:33 -0700

Hi,

I am using the following query in order to get some information like Database Username, Client IP Address, Server IP Address, and Server Name.

How should we get the Client Name? What syntax I add in the following query in order to get client name?

In addition the following query did not give the Client_IP Address of other users who are connected to the database, when I query it as sysdba.

SQL> select username,sys_context('USERENV','IP_ADDRESS') Client_IP,  utl_inaddr.get_host_name SERVER_IP,utl_inaddr.get_host_name DB_Server_Name
 from V$session where username is not null;

Could some one please assist me about the problem?

Regards

Benazir Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 22:38:33 CDT