Re: Performance Issue (8i to 9i migration)

From: Stan <stan0074_at_removethis.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 03:19:09 GMT

Adding to what richard had said, there was another now a undocumented parameter _unnest_subquery been set to true, but prior to 9.x release it was set to false. This could be your problem, if the query in question had subquery in it.

As howard pointed out, start comparing the execution plans between 8i/9i, that should get you off a good start.

Stan

--
-Stan

To reply remove the obvious ones from my email address