9i new features summary?

From: Ed Wong <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2004 16:47:04 -0700

Just wondering is there anywhere I can find a summary of oracle 9i new features for oracle development(not dba)? I have a 9i complete reference book but 90% of the materials are very general, not 9i specified. I am looking for a list of 9i new features. An example would be: "ability to rename a column".

Thanks in advance!
Susan Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 18:47:04 CDT