Re: Index management

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 04:01:08 +1000

Niall Litchfield wrote:

> On the other hand naming quotes lends credence to the fact that these ideas
> *are* real and are in circulation.

Kowing certain of those authors' propensity to fire off "I'll be suing you" emails at the drop of a hat (and never quite managing to actually do so), I thought it was a bit brave of Richard, too, actually. But if they didn't have names attached, you'd never believe they were ever really uttered, but were just some horrors Richard had knocked up himself -precisely as you suggest here. It is also educational to know which Oracle "experts" are best avoided.

So in the end, I thought what he did was necessary and appropriate.

Regards
HJR Received on Thu May 06 2004 - 13:01:08 CDT