question/problem about Oracle 9iAS Portal

From: Jeremy Flint <jeremy_at_kineticcom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:22:15 -0500

I have been thrown into developing a site for a company that uses the 9iAS portal to handle content for their site.

Specifically, Oracle Portal Version: 9.0.2.2.22

I have a page split into portlets, and the portlets called by a template.

here is where my problem arrises. When Oracle renders the page, it slaps a table (or two in some cases) around each portlet instance.

I designed the new site using all CSS and XHTML, and these tables are causing the page to not render correctly in some browsers (especially inconsistent in IE6 on various machines in our office).

If anyone knows of a way to remove this table code easily from the pages, please tell me.

Thanks.

Jeremy Flint
www.kineticcom.com Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 16:22:15 CDT