RMAN Backup Scripts

From: benazir <benazir_zardari_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 May 2004 07:58:41 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for a script, which performs RMAN Backup (Database Backup) on Tape & Disk.
We are using windows 2000 as an Operating System and Oracle Version 8.1.7.4.
Is the required script available on METALINK? Could someone please inform me where should we find the desired script, which can perform RMAN Backup & Recovery operation on Windows 2000?

Regards

Benazir. Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 09:58:41 CDT