Can :OLD, :NEW be passed to a proc as two rows ...

From: Domenic <domenicg_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 May 2004 07:33:17 -0700

Hi Everyone,

When a trigger is executing, it is possible to fetch all the :OLD and :NEW values into two records and pass them along to another procedure ... something like ...

CURSOR c1 IS ....
c1_rec c1%ROWTYPE ...

Can a c1_rec_old and c1_rec_new be defined, opened, fetched into and passed to another proc as a one or two liner?

I've searched the PL/SQL manual and found nothing. I don't want to duplicate the same code in each trigger

Thanks in advance .../Domenic. Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 09:33:17 CDT