Re: What so special about PostgreSQL and other RDBMS?

From: rkusenet <rkusenet_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 06:20:23 -0400

"Dusan Bolek" <pagesflames_at_usa.net> wrote in message news:1e8276d6.0405042216.779e50c6_at_posting.google.com...

> Yes, you've got the point. Behind both of these models (outsourcing
> and free soft) is the idea that the quality is not important, the only
> thing that matter are costs and their cuts.

This isn't about the subject of this thread, but it got me curious.

Are you suggesting that outsourcing to India means reduction in quality. I am asking this because what is believed is the other way, that is, outsourcing to India means better quality work. There was an article in eweek "time to debunk myth that indian programmers are better". I will post the link later. Don't have it now. Received on Wed May 05 2004 - 05:20:23 CDT