Re: Maybe we did some good here....

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:17:06 -0600

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Thank you Dave M.
>
> We appreciate the fact that you listened and that you are your team
> responded.

Daniel - I assume that you're referring to Dave Muirhead. If so, I've had bad
luck in the past trying to get Dave's attention. Even when I was an Oracle employee,
my nice, polite suggestions went completely unacknowledged. A couple of years
ago, I even had to cry out for help here in this forum from someone, anyone in
the Metalink group, and Tom Kyte, even though he's not officially a support person, kindly responded. Now there's a guy who's responsive to the little people out here!

Tom G.