Re: Oracle version

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 05:48:47 +1000

Daniel Morgan wrote:

>> HJR
>>

> Gee Howard ... shouldn't you patch that thing to at least 9.2.0.4? ;-)

Point Taken. Yes, I should! I just rebuilt the entire network (it only took me two weeks), and therefore I haven't quite gotten around to that yet. I *did* remember to patch my 8.1.7 to .3 (I don't think I ever downloaded .4, but it might be the other way around... I have so many of the little swines, I lose track sometimes).

Regards
HJR Received on Tue May 04 2004 - 14:48:47 CDT