How to find objects in a Datafile?

From: Newbie <learning_still_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2004 05:24:52 -0700

Hi,

Can we find what all objects lie in a datafile?

I have 3 datafiles mapped to a tbsp, out of which 1 has become really HUUGE =~ 24GB. Datafile usage in OEM shows a measly 0.5% full. Resizing the datafile says "file contains used data beyond requested RESIZE value".

Please suggest what to do in this situation.

TIA. Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 07:24:52 CDT