Re: How remove repository?

From: massimo874 <massimo874_at__SPAMMATUAMAMMA_inwind.it.invalid>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:08:45 +0200

> >I'm in trouble with my oracle installation: I can't start up the
> >ManagementServer service.
> >I think I could solve by reinstalling the repository, but I don't know
how
> >remove the actual one.

> Please don't resolve your problems the Microsoft way: by mistakenly
> believing a re-install could solve everything.
> Please don't resolve your problems the Microsoft way: by not looking
> at any Oracle provided documentation

I did, but, surely, not enough.

> without posting *any detail* about Oracle version and O/S.

you are right.
My setup is WXP, ORACLE9i, but I could not delete my repository because there was no one :-) so i created a new one.

However ManagentServer doesn't start. When i try to get it up from WXP services tool I get the following message "The service has started and stopped: a service can stop itself when ther is nothing to do at the moment" or something like this.

thank you. Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 04:08:45 CDT