Re: How remove repository?

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:11:39 +0200

On Sat, 1 May 2004 16:05:10 +0200, "massimo874" <massimo874@_SPAMMATUAMAMMA_inwind.it.invalid> wrote:

>I'm in trouble with my oracle installation: I can't start up the
>ManagementServer service.
>I think I could solve by reinstalling the repository, but I don't know how
>remove the actual one.
>Can yoiu help me, please?
>
>thanks
>
>Massimo

Please don't resolve your problems the Microsoft way: by mistakenly believing a re-install could solve everything. Please don't resolve your problems the Microsoft way: by not looking at any Oracle provided documentation, and posting to Usenet rightaway, without posting *any detail* about Oracle version and O/S. If you insist on deleting the repository (which likely isn't going to resolve the issue), fire up the 'Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository Assistant' (on Unix called emca) and click the appropiate button.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA