AQ -> MQ -- Setting the MQ MsgId

From: SirLP <sirlp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2004 14:16:35 -0700

According to MQ documentation "The sending application can also specify a particular value for the message identifier, other than MQMI_NONE, this stops the queue manager generating a unique message identifier." This is done by setting the MsgId in the message descriptor before the call to MQPUT.

As you all know the Oracle Messaging Gateway wraps all the calls to the underlying MQ objects.

Does anybody know WHERE in the Messaging Gateway I can set the MsgId?? I have been digging for days in everyplace I can find and to no avail.

Much Thanks
...SirLP Received on Fri Apr 30 2004 - 16:16:35 CDT