Re: uninstall 10g

From: Paul Brewer <nothing_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:39:27 +0100

True enough, that gets you part of the way. But when I install release 1 of 8, release 1 of 8i, release 1 of 9i, release 1 of 10g, or in the future release 1 of 11bm to play with, I do it on a separate throwaway partition.

Otherwise, as far as I can see you still have to delete the logs and the installer and purge the registry, just like in the old Oracle7 Windoze days.

Regards,
Paul