Re: W2000 connect / as sysdba problem

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 00:36:26 +1000

Kenneth Koenraadt wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:52:24 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <
>

>>Uh huh. When all else fails, and you are proved to be incorrect, take
>>refuge in vague statements about your personal "experience" rather than
>>demonstrated test cases; throw in some personal stuff to divert
>>attention;

> Uh-huh, who's throwing personal stuff now ?

Not me. I'm describing what you've posted in that last post of yours. That's a comment about the content of your post. Which is rather different from implying that I criticise others to a different standard than I apply to myself... which is pure comment about me personally.

HJR Received on Fri Apr 30 2004 - 09:36:26 CDT