Re: Can someone briefly refresh my memory...

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:54:52 +1000

Noons wrote:

> On a different subject: have you checked your old
> yahoo account? It's sending me viruses every day...

I never use it, and it can't be sending anything, because it's at its storage limit (ie, one day's spam). And yahoo themselves scan every outgoing mail from their servers for viruses (or so I was led to believe).

There's been a virus lately that claims to be returned mail or failed delivery of mail, but actually just uses spoofed email addresses. Maybe you're suffering from that?

Regards
HJR Received on Fri Apr 30 2004 - 06:54:52 CDT