SGA-aware online monitor

From: S. Davis <sadavis53_at_netscape.net>
Date: 30 Apr 2004 03:31:31 -0700

Has anyone built or bought a monitor that is SGA-aware and can track memory accesses by process and thread?

I'm not talking about simply accessing the data in the dynamic performance tables. I'm looking for low-level monitoring -- what threads and processes are accessing areas of memory, the SGA, etc. Received on Fri Apr 30 2004 - 05:31:31 CDT