W2000 connect / as sysdba problem

From: Andrew <myfam_at_surfeu.fi>
Date: 29 Apr 2004 21:52:23 -0700

Hi,
I am setting up new Oracle 9.2 DB on my laptop. problem is that I can connect as SYSDBA using

connect sys/sys as sysdba

but when I am using

connect / as sysdba

I am always getting ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

I have created instance using
oradim -new -sid OPWVDB1L -startmode manual -pfile c:\oracle\ora92\database\initOPWVDB1L.ora

in sqlnet.ora I have
SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) my Win2K account is a member of ORA_DBA group

remote_login_passwordfile = EXCLUSIVE

password file has been created, before I created password I wasn't able to login with sys/sys as well...

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
Andrew Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 23:52:23 CDT