10g Application Server installation on Redhat 9

From: Stanley Yao <yao_at_CS.Arizona.EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:05:47 -0700

Hi All,

I managed to install the Oracle database server 10g on Redhat 9 following Puschitz's instruction. But I did not find any online instruction on Application Server 10g installation on Redhat 9, although there are some on Redhat AS 3.0. But I don't own Redhat AS 3. So is it possible at all to instal OAS 10g (or 9i) on Redhat 9? Or is it possible at all to obtain a free download of Redhat AS 3.0?

Thanks,
Stan Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 06:05:47 CDT