Any thoughts?

From: john <orclwzrd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2004 04:14:53 -0700

Anybody have any insight into the difference between the statistics 'session logical reads' and 'consistent gets' + 'db block gets' at both the session and system level. Usually the logical reads is determined by consistent gets + db block gets, session logical reads does not always equal this value. I'm just wondering why and if there's any reason to use one over the other. I've seen it both ways but not really any explanation. Seems that both should be correct.

Of course, if I've missed the answer already posted sometime before, that would be nice to know too.

Thanks for any feedback

John Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 06:14:53 CDT