Linux Install problems for Entreprise Manager 10g

From: Steve <ThisOne_at_Aint.valid>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:20:54 +1200

Hi Folks,

I've managed to get the 10g database up and running on RedHat Fedora core 1 with a 2.6.4 kernel. However, when I try to install the 10g Enterprise Manager, the install fails the 'Checking Operating System Certification' tests, saying that I have 0MB of RAM.

This is patently untrue! I've had a good long look through what code I can find, and can't seem to see how this vlue of 0MB is derived, so can't get around it at the moment.

Any ideas???

Steve Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 05:20:54 CDT