Re: LTM

From: Marco <themommi_at_iol.it>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 23:14:36 -0700

Hi Richard,

First of all, thank you for the reply.

>> If I have a LTM (Locally Managed Tablespace)
>> defined with "uniform
>> size", is it possible to alter the
>> size (of the extents...) via
>> sqlplus (without OEM) ?
>> Is't possible online?....offline....?

>No, for the simple reason that if you could,
>all the extents wouldn't be
>very uniform anymore.

I would like to alter all extents, pre-existents included.

I have only write wrong DDL..... "uniform size 512K" instead of "uniform size 3M" and I searched for the "best" way to remedy ;-) (the tablespace already contains data segments)

thank you very much and excuse me for my awful English language.....

Marco. Received on Thu Apr 29 2004 - 01:14:36 CDT