Help with recovery

From: Kevin <kevinmmcgowan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2004 09:45:34 -0700

I need to restore a table to its state this morning. Unfortunately, don't have any exports recently and would essentially like to rollback everything previous to 945 this morning. It looks like I can accomplish this using the RECOVER command (yes, I understand I'm going to have to recover the whole database, I can deal with that). I just want to make sure there's nothing else I need to do besides RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL TIME '2004-04-28:09:00:00' Thanks in advance Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 11:45:34 CDT