Oracle Portals

From: Mill <mill.h_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:05:13 +0100

Hi

not sure if this is the right place to post such thing, sorry if it isn't.

I am looking to develop our ERP system which is based on Oracle 8i (windows), i wish to create a web front
end for part of the screens, similar to the Oracle 10g portals. is this possible if so how ?

Can this be done by using Apache for instance

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 28 2004 - 09:05:13 CDT