Re: Incorrect Migrated/Chained rows...

From: MAK <maks70_at_comcast.net>
Date: 27 Apr 2004 09:50:27 -0700

Mr. HJR,

Thanks for all your suggestions and recommendations reg. pctfree and unrecoverable. But that was not something I was looking for.

If you have read my post carefully, I was looking for an explaination as to why I have migrated rows when there was no "UPDATE" activity ( I just created table using CTAS and ran analyze to count chained/migrated rows). I also mentioned that there was no row that had row length more than the block size so chaining of rows can be ruled out.

Can some one explain this?

FYI, I am using Oracle 9.2 database.

Thanks Received on Tue Apr 27 2004 - 11:50:27 CDT