Re: How to associate hardware information into an Oracle Table?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:32:45 +0100

"Chuck Lee" <pklalee_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45b3fd33.0404260840.507aa270_at_posting.google.com...
> Thanks
>
> How we write the results of the following script into an OS text file?

try google for vb script and text file and see what comes up. FileSystemObject will be involved.

> Lee
>

> Following script returns the name and version number of an Oracle
> Sever installed on a computer:

Um, no it doesn't. It returns the *os* name and version number. It also uses a for each loop quite pointlessly.

> For Each objOperatingSystem in colOperatingSystems

How many operating systems do you expect the installed OS to be able to see exactly?

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA