oracle 10g database on laptop

From: adamjz <adamjz_at_klub.chip.pl>
Date: 27 Apr 2004 01:59:25 -0700

I've installed Oracle 10g Personal database on my laptop. I did that hadn't been connected to the network. The database installed properly. I could even start Enterprise Manager.
Then I took my laptop to the company and connected it to LAN where I dynamically get private IP address. After that my Oracle 10g database is working (I can ran PLSQL etc) but my Enterprise Manager doesn't want to start.
Could you advice me how to configure my database (listener, tnsnames) to use EM in both situations? Do I need two listeners?

Regards
adam Received on Tue Apr 27 2004 - 03:59:25 CDT