Analyzing tables

From: ramesh <kramesh_india_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2004 23:19:07 -0700

Hi All,

         I was running Analyze command on a large table (Oracle database) thinking that it would help in query performance. But it was taking long
time and so I "Stopped" the command in the middle. Now I see that the query which was working reasonably fast on the table is taking "very" large amount of time. Any pointers to this.

Thanks in advance,
Ramesh Received on Tue Apr 27 2004 - 01:19:07 CDT