Re: How to associate hardware information into an Oracle Table?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:56:49 +1000

Chuck Lee wrote:
> Thanks
>
> How we write the results of the following script into an OS text file?
>
> Lee

Lee... merely repeating the same question over and over doesn't help us much. As I told you the first time, please check out www.dizwell.com, the FAQ, backup and recovery questions... there's a VB script there that will write all sorts of things out to an OS text file.

You simply have to read it intelligently, understand what it's doing, and extract the half-dozen lines that actually write things to files. The script in question does precisely that about 16 times.

HJR Received on Mon Apr 26 2004 - 13:56:49 CDT