Load Testing Script

From: Michael <melliott42_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2004 06:00:07 -0700

Hello,

In Oracle 10g is there a simple PL\SQL type script you can recommend that will load test a database? A script that is written for 9i that works in 10g would be fine too. I am looking for it do basic operations to create tables, insert x rows, delete x rows, query tables etc.

I am new to 10g and would like to shake it out a bit before I handing it over to developers?

Thanks,

Michael Received on Sun Apr 25 2004 - 08:00:07 CDT