How to associate hardware information into an Oracle Table?

From: Chuck Lee <pklalee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2004 21:54:39 -0700

Hi,

I am new on Windows 2000 .
I am using the following script in order to get the windows 2000 hardware information.
I am using 8.1.7 version of ORACLE.
I am using a table "Server Hardware"(Server list,Network Adapter,RAM). I would like to ask that how should or where should I use this script in order to associate its information into my table "Server Hardware". Could someone give me hints that how to use this script?

Thanks

Lee

Following script returns the name and version number of the operating system installed on a computer

Script Code

strComputer = "."
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _

    & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
Set colOperatingSystems = objWMIService.ExecQuery _

    ("Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem") For Each objOperatingSystem in colOperatingSystems

    Wscript.Echo objOperatingSystem.Caption & " " & objOperatingSystem.Version
Next Received on Sat Apr 24 2004 - 23:54:39 CDT