Signal to Noise ratio

From: Paul Brewer <nothing_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:02:23 +0100

.. seems to have improved a little since I last checked. To the veterans, hello!

By the way, I'd appreciate any advice (and no, I can't immediately patch in production to 9.2.0.4/9.2.0.5, much as I would like to)

9.2.0.2 on Solaris: Got online redolog corruption in *both* members simultaneously. Restored from cold backup as we are *not* in archivelog mode (don't ask me; ask the architects!). Been going OK since then but are there any known issues?

I'm intending to raise a TAR but I've just been so busy on the application side I haven't had a chance to do so yet.

Any advice would be gratefully received. Flames will also be read carefully in case there is anything worthwhile cantained therein.

Thanks,
Paul Received on Sat Apr 24 2004 - 15:02:23 CDT