Didn't get the information from the LAPTOP

From: <marjina98_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 24 Apr 2004 08:50:21 -0700

Hi,

I am using the AFTER LOGON ON DATABASE Trigger in order to get the Users information.
But When I query the Table &#8220;client_history&#8221; from my LAPTOP. I didn&#8217;t get any information from the &#8220;client_history&#8221; table.

I like to say that, my client is on the Laptop and the Server too.

However when I connect to Server via my PC (normal client server connection), I got the data via query the table.

I am using 8.1.7 version.
Could some one explain why I didn&#8217;t get the rows from laptop?

Regards

Marjina

CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE Login

as

v_client varchar2(40);
 v_ausid number;

BEGIN select SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV', 'OS_USER') into v_client from dual;

select SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV','SESSIONID') into v_ausid from dual;

INSERT INTO client_history (hclient,hausid,) VALUES
(v_client,v_ausid);

commit;

END Login;

/