How to start using Oracle 8.0.5

From: Nuno Paquete <nmp_at_ispgaya.pt>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:13:57 +0100

Hi group.
I've installed Oracle 8.0.5 and everything worked well during the installation.
The problem now is when i try to start any service, for example "Enterpride Manager", a window pops up asking for username, password and a service name.
I don't know what to put inside "service", and if I leave it empty, an error message apears, telling that the service is unknown. I'm putting the standard username and password (I think it is): scott (user) and tiger (pass)
Do I have to create a new user account? How can I do it?

I wondering if someone can help me.

Regards,
Nuno Paquete. Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 18:13:57 CDT