Re: Oracle 9.2.0.5 and sqlldr problems

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:25:00 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:07:07 +0000, Don Seiler wrote:
> Do you know off-hand how I can downgrade? Is it simply a matter of
> re-installing the 9.2.0.4 patchset over the 9.2.0.5? Yes I realize this
> deserves an RTFM but I thought I'd ask.

Nevermind I found this on metalink in the patch README:

De-Installation of the Patch Set

There is no mechanism provided for de-installing patch sets. If you are concerned about being able to de-install a patch set, Oracle recommends that you back up your software installation before applying the patch set.

If you must de-install a patch set, Oracle recommends one of the following procedures (in order of preference):

Regardless of how you de-install a patch set, please contact Oracle Support Services to verify that the problem you are encountering is being addressed. Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 14:25:00 CDT