Re: Problem Installing Oracle 10g

From: Victor Oosterbaan <voosterbaan_at_desyde.nl>
Date: 23 Apr 2004 03:49:11 -0700

Tony_at_ivpe.com (Tony Zabihollahi) wrote in message news:<dd5b0acf.0404222141.1f82d4a4_at_posting.google.com>...
> Dear DBAs,
> I want to install Oracle 10g, in my office server machine. everythings
> go well until the installation program lounchs 'Oracle Database
> Configuration Assistants'. In this time, when Progress bar reachs to
> 56%, the error window apears in screen:
>
> Title of Window: Database Configuration Assistant: Error
> Body Of Window: no text appears in the window
>
> please help me, I don't know what I must do,
> Best Reagrds,
> - - - Tony - - -

Please give some more info -
OS?
What errors can you find in the logfile(s)? What errors are in the main-window (from the installer) ? What kind of choices did you make?
(enterprise + starter general purpose database,  custom installation + custom database,
 etc.etc.) Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 05:49:11 CDT