giving another user "grant XXX" privs on my schema objects

From: niz <niz_at_infidel.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 23 Apr 2004 02:58:06 -0700

i am user SLIME, owning objects in SLIME schema.

i would like user LEMON to have the ability to "grant [select|insert|delete|update] on" any object in my SLIME schema to LEMON (and only LEMON if possible).

note i am NOT saying that LEMON should have select|insert|delete|update privileges on all my SLIME objects, just that he should, with the LEMON user, be able to "grant XXX on SLIME.YYY to LEMON" or "revoke XXX from SLIME.YYY to LEMON".

what would be the best way to achieve this, without making LEMON a too-powerful user?

thanks. Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 04:58:06 CDT