Problem Installing Oracle 10g

From: Tony Zabihollahi <Tony_at_ivpe.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2004 22:41:15 -0700

Dear DBAs,
I want to install Oracle 10g, in my office server machine. everythings go well until the installation program lounchs 'Oracle Database Configuration Assistants'. In this time, when Progress bar reachs to 56%, the error window apears in screen:

Title of Window: Database Configuration Assistant: Error Body Of Window: no text appears in the window

please help me, I don't know what I must do, Best Reagrds,
- - - Tony - - - Received on Fri Apr 23 2004 - 00:41:15 CDT