Oracle newsgroups

From: Jordan <jordan.polson_at_datarich.net>
Date: 22 Apr 2004 12:33:14 -0700

Hi all. Are there other newsgroups available for Oracle? I'm trying to find some on Oracle Warehouse Builder.

I've looked through all of the groups in comp.databases.oracle.*, but I'm asuming there must be another news server(s) somewhere. The newsgroup called comp.databases.oracle.tools has some related messages, but not a huge amount.

Thanks,
Jordan Received on Thu Apr 22 2004 - 14:33:14 CDT