Re: Metalink Problems

From: Dave <d_moeller_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2004 13:24:14 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1082524888.359280_at_yasure>...
> NorwoodThree wrote:
>
> > "90+% of all persons going to metalink are doing so for one reason and
> > one reason only ... the RDBMS."
> >
> > I disagree. I think that Oracle 11i applications questions take by
> > far the most hits. Just my opinion.
>
> Well so far the lurkers working for David M. have shown a complete
> lack of courage in not answering the question, addressing any question,
> or posting a comment.
>
> What do you want before joining us? An engraved invitation? Or
> a Purple Heart?

David M. here. I am not the one you seek.. har-har-har.. sorry, couldn't resist.

  1. Add a click-box so you can "where != VMS" (what is it with VMS anyway? all the subject lines look *exactly* like your problem but well it's for VMS)
  2. If a topic isn't public, don't freaking include it in the result list.
  3. Yes, put Oracle DATABASE 9.x (7.x, 8.x) at the TOP of any dropdown boxes.

Tell me do I pick Oracle Server? Or Oracle RDBMS? Or Oracle Database? Or Oracle Enterprise Edition? etc...

Dave M[oeller] Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:24:14 CDT