ORA-600

From: Olaf Musch <Olaf.Musch_at_computer.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:26:25 +0200

Hi all,

on one of our databases (9.2.0.4, W2K server, english) we've just received an

ORA-00600 internal error [733] [pga heap]

error.

Besides of calling Oracle support (which we'll do in a few minutes I think) and checking hardware (which is currently running),
has anyone any further suggestions on possible reasons and methods to get it up running again?

Our current ideas:
- As the machine boots up fine, we'll back up all
  datafiles, archive logs, trace files, control files   and scripts.
  Maybe during copy, one of these files shows up to   be corrupt

Best regards

Olaf Received on Wed Apr 21 2004 - 09:26:25 CDT