Re: Metalink Problems

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2004 11:05:07 -0700

Ed Stevens <nospam_at_noway.nohow> wrote in message news:<467a80lqe262u7bovihdl6q2qovth9rd4t_at_4ax.com>...
> On 19 Apr 2004 17:19:24 -0400, JEDIDIAH <jedi_at_nomad.mishnet> wrote:
>
> >The public has a right to free music. It's part of the bargain that
> >was originally made with musicians and publishers. It's time that the |||
> >debate was shifted to reflect that. Robber Barons and their Toadies / | \
> >are distracting us from the original facts of the situation.
>
> Waaaay off topic, but as a mostly un-employed musician, I beg to
> differ . . .

"...the rewards showered upon them, even if they were "king's minstrels" by no better right than that by which obscure "provincial" playhouses call themselves "Theatres Royal," probably exhausted the kindly and charitable impulses of no small a proportion of the community"

Original facts, indeed.

http://www.bartleby.com/215/0103.html

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"Zits! Hooters! Fashion abuse!" - Karla Peterson