Free - MyGeneration Supports Oracle

From: Mike <dearpolycarp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2004 07:24:38 -0700

See http://www.mygenerationsoftware.com/ for our no questions asked 100% free product. MyGeneration has full Oracle support.

MyGeneration can read all of the meta-data from your Oracle database and generate stored procedures and comes with a free .NET Architecture known as dOOdads. MyGeneration will generate your stored procedures and dOOdad business entities for Oracle. We have currently released our VB.NET version or Oracle dOOdads, C# will be released in days ... Received on Tue Apr 20 2004 - 09:24:38 CDT