Re: Table partitioning problem

From: Omi <gg_at_chandiramani.org>
Date: 19 Apr 2004 15:19:46 -0700

"Michel Cadot" <micadot{at}altern{dot}org> wrote in message news:<4080bfdb$0$485$636a15ce_at_news.free.fr>...

> Use PARTITION BY LIST instead.

What is the syntax to do this. What do I specify as the value for each partition in my create statement? Remember I want all the rows in a partition to have the date value having the same day-of-month component, regardless of the month of the year, or year.

Thanks for the reply!

Omi Received on Mon Apr 19 2004 - 17:19:46 CDT